Rohde KE-B Series Frontloading Kilns – Integral fixed legs
This range of chamber kilns are solidly built for applications such as professional workshops or schools & colleges.
A special feature of this series is the complete back ventilation of the kiln body, which actively prevents corrosion. As a result of the ventilation the casing of the kiln is extremely low.
A further feature is the mortar free construction of the kiln ceiling. This prevents the ware from being damaged by material dropping from above.
Stainless steel above the door frame.
Rohde TR Range of Top Loading Raku Kilns- Quality German Engineering
- Low external Case Temperatures
- Test Certificate for quality control
- CE Certificate of conformity
- Maintenance free
- 36 months guarantee
- Can be dis-assembled for transport
- Lightweight insulating bricks – no ceramic fibre
- Pressure springs allow easy lid opening
- Silent & easily adjustable 30kW high performance burner – no pressure drop during firing.
Rohde Vario Range of Top Loading Raku Kilns – Quality German Engineering
- This range has been designed so as to be able to make the kiln portable (each section has 2 handles) this also makes it variable in volume.
- Each section fits together perfectly and is fixed with strong clips.
- No ceramic fibre is used in the construction – lightweight high effeciency bricks make the kiln more user friendly.
- The same qiet, powerful 30kW burner is optional as in the TR Raku range.