Kittec – CBR Raku Kilns – A range of top loading Raku kilns made in Germany from lightweight insulating brick – no ceramic fibre. A hinged lid is provided with gas struts for ease of use. Castors (2 lockable) are fitted to the 4 legs so that the kiln can be easily moved. The kiln can be purchased separately from the burner and the temperature measurement system or complete. The burners are very powerful and extremely quiet – recommended by experienced Raku potters.
Rohde TR Range of Top Loading Raku Kilns- Quality German Engineering
- Low external Case Temperatures
- Test Certificate for quality control
- CE Certificate of conformity
- Maintenance free
- 36 months guarantee
- Can be dis-assembled for transport
- Lightweight insulating bricks – no ceramic fibre
- Pressure springs allow easy lid opening
- Silent & easily adjustable 30kW high performance burner – no pressure drop during firing.
Rohde Vario Range of Top Loading Raku Kilns – Quality German Engineering
- This range has been designed so as to be able to make the kiln portable (each section has 2 handles) this also makes it variable in volume.
- Each section fits together perfectly and is fixed with strong clips.
- No ceramic fibre is used in the construction – lightweight high effeciency bricks make the kiln more user friendly.
- The same qiet, powerful 30kW burner is optional as in the TR Raku range.